Tomato hedgehogs with Prague ham, fresh mushrooms and cheese
Products for 4 portions
4 large tomatoes
125 g mozzarella
125 g Camembert cream cheese
150 g Tandem Prague ham
200 g fresh mushrooms
2-3 sprigs of dill
100 g ground walnuts
1. Carve the inside of the tomatoes with a spoon.
2. Cut the mushrooms, pour water over them and bring them to a boil. Then, season with salt and chopped dill.
3. Dice the Prague ham and mix with cream cheese and ground pepper.
4. In each tomato, first put 2 tablespoons of mushrooms, then add some of the ham mix.
5. Cut the mozzarella into slices and arrange them on top.
6. Sprinkle the stuffed tomatoes with ground walnuts.
Bake the cooked tomatoes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until they get a golden brown crust. They can be garnished with grated parmesan cheese, ground walnuts and fresh basil.
A wonderful appetiser for the summer months.