Steamed veal meatballs with cauliflower and carrots
Products for 4 portions
For the meatballs:
• 500 g Tandem minced veal meat
• 1 stalk of leek (white part only)
• 1 egg
• 1 pinch of thyme
• 1 rope of parsley
For the garnish:
• 500 g cauliflower
• 300 g carrots
1. Mix the minced meat with the finely chopped leeks, egg and spices.
2. Leave for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Clean the cauliflower and carrots and wash them. Put them in a steamer or a saucepan with some boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Shape small meatballs out of the minced meat and cook them the same way for 10-12 minutes.
5. Form the portions and serve with dill sprinkled on top.