Eggplant rolls with Elena Fillet
Products for 2 portions
We present you an exquisite and beautiful recipe, created with the Style and Taste series. The taste of this fragrant appetiser will make you “melt”... and smile.
• 100 g Elena Fillet
• 2 small eggplants
• 1 pack (250 g) of cream cheese
• 1 clove of garlic
• ½ rope of dill
• 50 g walnuts
• frying oil
1. Cut the eggplants into slices 5 mm thick, sprinkle with salt and let them drain of their bitter juice for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse with cold water, dry and fry until golden in hot oil.
3. Take them out and leave them on kitchen paper or a paper napkin to absorb the oil.
4. Mix the cheese with the garlic, dill and walnuts – all chopped into small pieces.
5. Spread a layer of cheese with spices on each eggplant slice, put 1-2 thinly sliced pieces of Elena Fillet on top and roll it up.
6. Serve the rolls with toast and tomatoes.