Green salad with pastarma, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella
Products for 4 portions
• 100 g Tandem pastarma,
• 2 heads of lettuce,
• 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes,
• 100 g mozzarella.
For the dressing:
• 5 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar,
• 1 tsp salt.
1. Wash the lettuce leaves, dry them and cut into strips. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the mozzarella into slices (if you are using baby mozzarella, also cut it in half).
2. Mix the ingredients in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, beat the dressing ingredients and season the lettuce with it.
3. Cut the pastarma into thin strips along the length of the slice and arrange them on top of the lettuce. Serve immediately.