Mini hot dogs with puff pastry
Products for 8 portions
- 250 g puff pastry at room temperature,
- 24 Tandem mini hot dogs,
- 1 beaten egg,
- ketchup and mustard as condiments.
1. Heat the oven to 220°C.
2. Spread the dough on a surface covered in flour, with the short side facing you. Divide into 4 squares and cut each square in length to obtain 6 strips. You should get 24 strips of puff pastry.
3. Place a mini hot dog across each strip and roll the strip around it. Arrange in a baking tray and coat with the beaten egg.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the tray, let it cool and serve with ketchup and mustard.