Rosé appetiser with roasted ham
Products for 1 portions
• 200 g Tandem roasted ham
• 1 large tomato
• curly lettuce
• 8 pieces of avocado
• 3-4 olives
• 1 large potato for decoration
• flower for decoration
• capers to taste
1. Wash the tomato and cut it into very thin, round slices.
2. Cut the ham into cubes, then arrange them on the tomato circles in the form of a rose.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves and fruit slices on top.
4. Style with olives, capers and the flower, and place the pre-made
chips on top.
5. The chips are made from potatoes cut with a serrated or slotted knife,
then fried until golden.