Roasted pork fillet pie
Products for 4 portions
Ingredients for 4 servings:
• 4 pieces of Tandem roasted pork fillet with a thickness of about 1 cm each
• 1 pack of puff pastry
• 6 stalks of green onions
• 150 g mushrooms, finely chopped
• 100 g frozen peas
• 400 ml liquid cooking cream
• 3 tbsp. oil
• 1 tbsp. flour
• 4 tbsp. pesto
• 1 lemon
• 1 egg yolk
1. Cut the pieces of pork fillet into cubes and roll them in flour. Then, fry in 2 tbsp. of oil in a preheated pan.
2. Add another 1 tbsp. of oil in the pan, add the finely chopped green onion stalks and mushrooms.
Leave on the stove for 1 minute.
3. Add the pesto and cook for another minute while stirring constantly.
4. Add the liquid cream and the grated zest and the juice of 1 lemon. Stir and let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Then add the frozen peas.
5. Divide the cooked mix into four equal parts.
6. Preheat the oven to 200°C, then set the heat to 180°C.
7. From the puff pastry, cut four strips, making sure that the length of each strip covers the edge of the dish in which the pie will be served. Then, cut four rectangles from the dough which will cover the mouth of the dish.
8. Wet the dough slightly with water and attach it to the edge of the bowl. Then, gently press the strip of dough to make sure it fits well into the bowl.
9. Wet each rectangle of dough with water and use it to cover the dish with the pie by pressing slightly against the edges. The dough can be decorated by making a several cuts on top and putting petals cut from the dough.
10. Spread the yolk on the crust and bake the pie in the oven for 25 minutes until the dough turns golden.