Stuffed garlic mushrooms
Products for 2 portions
• 8 large mushrooms
• 75 g butter
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 clove of crushed garlic
• 150 g Classic ham
• 75 g breadcrumbs
• 1 egg
• 5 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
• salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 190°C. Carefully remove the mushroom stumps and cut them into small cubes.
2. Melt half of the butter in a large pan and add the onion. Cook until soft. Add the garlic, the chopped stumps and the ham, and cook for another 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly.
3. Transfer the mix to a bowl and add the breadcrumbs, egg, parsley and thyme.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Melt the remaining butter and spread it on the mushroom caps; arrange the caps in a baking tray. Fill the mushrooms with the mix and bake for 20-25 min or until they become golden.
5. Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.