Warm pancakes with roasted ham and mushrooms
Products for 4 portions
For the stuffing:
• 300 g Tandem roasted ham
• 200 g mushrooms
• 1 small onion
• 100 g yellow cheese
• 40 g butter
• 400 ml milk
• 1 tbsp. flour
For the pancakes:
• 125 g flour
• 2 eggs
• 250 ml milk
• butter – to grease the pan
1. Prepare the pancake dough for the pancakes.
2. Fry the chopped onion in the butter, add the finely chopped mushrooms and stew until the water evaporates.
3. Sprinkle with flour and gradually add the milk while stirring constantly.
4. Let the sauce simmer for 3-4 minutes, then remove it from the heat, sprinkle with pepper, add the grated yellow cheese and stir until the yellow cheese has melted. Let it cool.
5. Put 1-2 tablespoons of sauce on each pancake, add the ham slices and parsley and make a roll.
6. Arrange the rolled pancakes in a tray, pour the remaining sauce on top and bake for 10-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 150 degrees.