Potato-spinach towers with baked craft bacon
Products for 4 portions
Beautiful and unique recipe, created with lots of style and taste. Easy to prepare and suitable for a festive table.
• 200 g Tandem craft bacon
For the potato cakes:
• 1 kg potatoes
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
• 30 g butter
• salt, pepper
For the cream:
• 500 g spinach (you can use frozen spinach)
• 300 g sour cream
• 1 clove of garlic
• 20 ml Olive oil
1. Boil the potatoes, then mash them.
2. Add the eggs, breadcrumbs and butter to the mash.
3. Knead the dough, and use it to shape cakes with your hands, then bake the cakes on both sides in a pan with a little butter.
4. Clean the spinach from the stalks, wash under running water, chop and stew with the garlic in olive oil.
5. After cooling, mix the spinach with the cream.
6. Heat the bacon in a dry pan or in the oven.
7. Arrange the towers by alternating between the potato cakes, the spinach cream and the hot delicacy.