Products for 4 portions
• 3 slices of bread, pre-cut in half
• 4 pieces of Tandem Tarnovo speck salami
• 4 pieces of Tandem Sushenitsa
• 2 pieces of Tandem Pastarma, thinly sliced
• 4 pieces of thinly sliced Tandem lukanka
• 4 pieces of thinly sliced Tandem Elena Fillet
• 2 heads of dill with the tuber attached
• 4 cherry tomatoes (small)
• 4 pieces of mozzarella (125 g), cut in slices 1 cm thick
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
• olive oil
Preparing the bruschetti:
1. Grease the slices of bread with olive oil on both sides and rub them with garlic.
2. Then, bake for 10-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.
Garnishing the bruschetti:
3. Cut the two dill tubers in half in length. The slices should be about 1 cm thick. Set the dill leaves aside. Put the cut pieces of dill in boiling water for 8-10 minutes until they get tender.
4. Strain and sprinkle 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tsp. lemon juice on top.
5. Divide the boiled dill into eight equal parts which are placed evenly on the four bruschetti.
6. Then, garnish two of the bruschetti with two thinly sliced pieces of Tarnovo salami and one piece of pastarma. Sprinkle the dill leaves and a some olive oil on top. Garnish two other bruschetti with the pieces of lukanka and sushenitsa.
7. Arrange two pieces of mozzarella on top of the other two bruschetti; sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil on top in advance. Add the pieces of Elena Fillet and arrange the lukanka and cherry tomatoes on top.