Tartelettes with mini hot dogs and mushrooms
Products for 4 portions
Great recipe for you and your family. Delicious, nutritious and beautiful dish that will surprise even your little gourmands.
Products for the dough:
• 1 tcp. flour
• 1 pinch of salt
• 75 g butter
• 2 tbsp. cold water
Products for the filling:
• 240 g mini hot dogs
• 200 g mushrooms
• 1 egg
• 150 ml cooking cream
• salt, pepper
• 1 tbsp. mustard
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Add the diced butter and mix by hand until crumbly. Add the water and knead the dough. Kneading should not last more than 1-2 minutes.
2. Cover the dough with a nylon and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Then, roll out the dough on a surface coated with flour and cut it into circles of 8-10 cm.
4. Distribute them in the moulds, pierce them in several places and bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
5. Beat the egg with the cream, mustard, salt and pepper and distribute it in the moulds.
6. Cover with the sausages and mushrooms that you have sautéed in advance.
7. Bake the tartelettes for another 10-15 minutes.