Italian potato salad with dry salami
Products for 4 portions
- 175 g Tandem dry salami cut into thin slices,
- 450 g potatoes, 1 head of red lettuce,
- 1 green pepper cut into long, thin strips
- 1 head of red onion cut into thin crescents
- 125 g dried tomatoes, 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil.
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar,
- 1 tsp tomato paste,
- 2 tbsp. olive oil,
- salt and pepper to taste.
Boil the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes.
Drain, peel and let them cool.
Arrange the chopped red lettuce leaves in a large serving plate.
Cut the potatoes into slices and arrange them on top.
Follow up with the peppers, dry salami, onions, dried tomatoes and basil.
In a small bowl, beat the balsamic vinegar, tomato paste and olive oil.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.