Ragout from red beans, corn and lukanka salami
Products for 4 portions
• 300 g Tandem lukanka salami
• 400 g red beans (can also use canned)
• 400 g corn (canned)
• 4 roasted red peppers
• 2 tomatoes
• 1 head of onion
• 2 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Soak the beans in water for 12 hours. Boil and strain.
2. Fry the chopped onion in the cooking oil. Once the onion gets soft, add the peppers cut into strips and fry. Add the peeled and sliced tomatoes over the fried onions and peppers. Add the beans and corn along with the liquid from the can. Add salt, spearmint and parsley and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Cut the lukanka salami into thicker slices and grill or roast on a pan for 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve on top of the bean ragout.