Products for 4 portions
• 300 g pizza dough
• 400 g chopped tomatoes
• 2 cloves of crushed garlic
• 1 tbsp. oregano
• 225 g mozzarella cut into slices
• 2 dried red peppers (optional)
• 225 g Tandem Mountain salami cut into wheels
• 2 tbsp. capers
• fresh oregano for garnishing
1. Heat the oven to 220°C. Divide the dough into two and roll each half out until it reaches a diameter of 25 cm. Place in a greased baking tray.
2. Mix the tomatoes with the garlic and oregano in a bowl. Grease the rolled out pizza dough with tomato sauce. Set aside half of the mozzarella and evenly distribute the other half over the tomatoes. Put the pizzas in the oven for 7-10 minutes until the dough starts to turn golden.
3. Remove from the oven and sprinkle crumbled chilli peppers on top (optional). Add the Mountain salami wheels and the capers.
4. Put the remaining mozzarella on top and bake in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh oregano and serve immediately.