Gourmet pears with roasted pork fillet, Camembert and walnuts
Products for 4 portions
Lovers of sweet and salty will enjoy this fragrant gourmet dish! At the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays, you can surprise your guests with a delicious, healthy and “sophisticated” recipe.
• 200 g Tandem roasted pork fillet
• 4 pcs. pears
• 125 g Camembert cheese
• 15 g butter
• 4 tbsp. honey
1. Cut the pears in half in length, clean their seeds and carve them out.
2. Arrange in a tray and fill with chopped fillet and cheese.
3. Put a piece of butter on each half and sprinkle with walnuts.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 160 degrees.
5. Serve the pears sprinkled with honey on top.
You can serve as an appetiser or dessert, and for those who like small portions, as a main course.