Terrine with Tandem Delicacy Pâté and Vienna ham
Products for 4 portions
• 300 g Tandem Vienna ham
• 4-5 slices of thick rye bread
• 350 g Tandem Delicacy Pâté
• 250 g pickles
• 100 g pitted black olives
• 100 g green olives with almonds
• 500 g chicken fillet
• 1 pinch of salt
• pepper grains
• 4-5 bay leaves
• 1 glass of white wine
Method of preparation:
To prepare this appetiser, you will need a rectangular cake mold.
1. At the bottom of the mold, arrange the thinly sliced Vienna ham by making the pieces overlap in the form of a braid.
2. Place thin slices of thick rye bread on top that have been cut to match the shape of the mold.
3. On top of them, place pieces of Delicacy Pâté with a thickness of about 1 cm.
4. Arrange two rows of pickles along the braid on top of the pâté, and between them add one row of pitted black olives and one of green olives with almonds.
5. Meanwhile, stew the chicken with some salt, pepper grains, a bay leaf and a glass of white wine.
6. Let it cool slightly, then tightly arrange the pieces of meat in the baking dish.
7. The Terrine is then sealed on top with roasted ham.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes, then remove and flip over in a tray.
9. Bake again for 15-20 minutes until the roasted ham turns golden at the edges.
The dish is served cold.