Spinach roll with potato gnocchi
500 g Tandem minced meat
250 g canned spinach (depending on the season, you can also use 800 g fresh spinach)
2-3 fresh carrots
50 ml cooking cream
1-2 pinches of universal spice
2 tbsp. oil
2 tbsp. olive oil
For the minced meat: 1 egg, 1 slice of dry bread 1-2 pinches of savoury, 1-2 pinches of pepper, 1-2 pinches of salt
1. Mix the minced meat with the salt, egg, savoury, pepper and pre-soaked (in water) bread. Let it set in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
2. Stew the onion and diced carrots in oil.
3. Add the strained spinach, cream and spice; leave the mix on the stove for 5-10 minutes.
4. Spread the minced meat and pour the cooked spinach stuffing on it.
5. Form a roll and seal it well at the edges.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes, and 10 minutes before it’s ready, sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. In a deep dish, bring some salted water to a boil for the potato gnocchi. Put them into the boiling water and boil until they rise to the surface.
Fry the drained gnocchi until golden in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.